Powder Coating – FBE
The coating is applied using the electrostatic method and gives a seamless coating between 250µm and 500µm thick. It is applied to any metallic object which will accept pre-heat treatment of 200-300°C.
- Ovens: 6m long x 2.4m wide x 2.1m high and other smaller ones
- Electrostatic spray equipment
- Corrosion protection
- Abrasion protection
- Chemical resistance
- Petrochemical industry
- Electrical insulation
Internationally used to protect pumps, valves, pipe fittings, automotive components, food and beverage equipment, etc.
Certified for use in contact with food and potable water.
Withstands cathodic disbondment.
Control Testing Undertaken:
- Climatic (Temperature, Relative Humidity & Dewpoint)
- Dry Film Thickness (Magnetic Elcometer)
- Continuity Testing (Wet Sponge and Holiday Testing)